April 12, 2015

Being her

I've been thinking a lot lately about this blog, should I revive it? Should I add more colours to it by painting it with photos of my little journeys? Like some kinda travelling + scenic photos?

But then again, I wouldn't be able to do so in a small town with with no state-of-the-art camera. Or just an amateur DSLR. Although, a small town won't be enough of an excuse. There's a lot of food. Some recently called it "dessert heaven". Yeah right. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I'm also a lazy person who I think will not be able to upkeep this blog and maintain a stable network of readers. Not to mention boring? Ha.

If you're reading this, means you've found the little random thoughts in my head, my musings. I'm no celeb, why read me?

And since I don't call myself an actual blogger who benefits readers with a travel diary or some kind of advice column, I'll just settle with just being me. Me being Wei X. Sounds cool?

I'm cool with that (;

No comments:

Post a Comment