February 04, 2013

A New Perspective


I want to share the fluffiness that I felt today. I felt so light today, as if the world has nothing on me, I have nothing to bear on my shoulders and I could fly. Nothing in particular made me felt that way. It may be the Daimoku, it may be the presence of that someone in the room, the actions that he took to draw a smile on your face randomly, the little moments you spent serenely lost in your thoughts that even outside noise has no way of poking the sphere, the little scream of excitement in your head when you found a damn good song to download, or it may be just the fact that the year of the snake is approaching and you just can't wait to be home-bound.

Little sad thoughts creep in from time to time but I turned them to good memories; as a matter of fact, they really were memories with the people you once loved and they still hold a special place in your heart. Why be sad when you can't change a thing, instead think of them as happy times and push yourself to create even better memories with the people you have right now while you can!

No more dwelling in the past, there's only future to look up to and the best present of life is present isn't it? ;)

P.S: My new found love - Ed Sheeran.






No comments:

Post a Comment