December 13, 2011

Victor who?

My day started with waking up, being zombified the night before, dragged myself to the shower and off to the exam hall. Oh by the way, I'm having my finals now, still am so chilling ;D

The usual, my heart sank when I came outta the exam hall, not half of the questions I was 100% sure of! But oh well, ain't the first time love. Get over it.

Boring aite? I'll be sleeping too if it wasn't for...... *drum rolls*


VICTOR KING!




Who is Victor King? I heard of him from a friend that no.1 he's from the QUEST crew ayenddd there's no no.2 to go with it. But now I can write all about him from A-Z. Maybe not, A-G? Haha excuse me please, started melting for him approximately 2 hours ago. For now, he'll tell you about himself. Be ready to be melted by his dulcet tones in his eloquent speech.



Will get to Z soon and that will be the day I fulfill another wish on my wishlist, which is to meet this beautiful inspiring soul. Not just an awesome dancer, he's also a singer, a graffiti artist, plays piano, guitar, drums, even ukulele; you name it, he does it ;)

Not just because of all these to-die-for outlooks that this foreign man portrays that caught my whole attention but it is his personality. Sounds cliche but that's the fact peeps. His thoughts put to words that kept me hooked on him. I was totally inspired and awed by this man, with his mentality, dreams.. Yes, the whole dream thingy that really left me speechless.





“A simple concept, a movement if you will. It means your childhood dreams and goals are not just lofty ambitions and thoughts in the universe, but they are your inheritance” - Victor Kim

"Claim your inheritance," he said. I pondered to that for a little while and who am I kidding, his words make perfect sense. Our dreams, be it big or small, comes from us and only we have the ability to make them reality. (Or, that's only my interpretation?)

#KingdomMentality sounds pretty catchy but it ain't just a catch phrase, it's a mindset. A mindset that I hope I can bring to myself every morning when I open my eyes. I wanna chase after my dreams (whatever that may be, I'm still pretty fucked up bout the fact that I don't have a childhood dream) and soar sky high. Whatever that I'm doing right now, I hope it'll turn out crystal clear to me.

Yea, Victor Kim really impacted me. Big time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment